Friday, October 19, 2012

What are you Washing With? If you have ever been to one of my workshops you know I pound it into your head that you MUST wash with a cleanser. SOAP and WATER will just not cut it!! So I found an article by DR. OZ that backs me up. Listen Up ladies and gentle men!! “You have an acid mantel (like Cellophane) that forms a protection layer on your skin to inhabit the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi. If it loses this acidity, the skin more prone to damage and infection. How does it loose its acidity by washing your face with ordinary soap!!!! Regular soap counteracts the acidity, so you end up removing the mantle that seals in moisture. You need a soap that is pH-balanced.” DR. OZ – so if you have any questions on cleansers that are right for you contact me and we will get you on the right track!! Have a fab day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment